General Rental Conditions
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Driving license valid for 2 years.
- Payment is made online to the website or at the support vehicle either in cash or in foreign currency.
- The tenant is liable on road parking.
- The tenant must return the vehicle in the same state to his delivery.
- Fuel is the customer.
- The use of vehicles on unpaved runways is absolutely prohibited.
- Our rates are applicable on reservation 48 hours in advance, 7 days during high season.
- The duration of your rental starts and ends at the agreed start time and the agreed end time listed on your rental agreement.
- The chauffeur service to order and subject to availability.
Our prices include
- The oil, vehicle maintenance.
- Fuel Vehicle is not included in our rates.
- The insurance covers unlimited damages against third parties following the regulations in force in Morocco.
- The liability of the tenant and the driver.
- Fire and theft.
- The damage of the vehicle are covered only on production of an accident within 24 hours.
- In case of accident, if the customer is not at fault, he will not pay anything. The damage remains to the customer within the limits of a franchise, when the latter is at fault.
Long term rental:
- On request, very low rates for rentals of more than a month.
- Daily rates are calculated on the basis of 24 hours.
- Weekly rates are calculated on the basis of 7 consecutive days.